Please find below important information about Think Academy of Business and Technology. If you have any questions regarding the information contained here, do not hesitate to contact us on 03 9566 7231 or email [email protected] Our friendly student advisor will contact you shortly to answer any of your questions.
All assessments must be submitted by the due date. If you are having difficulty completing an assessment, you should discuss it with your trainer/assessor well in advance of the due date. This way the trainer/assessor may be able to offer support or grant additional time. Please note there may be conditions or penalties to gaining an extension.
Course Fees and Duration
Diploma of Financial Planning
IN MONTHS 12
IN WEEKS 52
STUDY HOURS 1225
STUDY HOURS PER WEEK 24
Certificate IV in Bookkeeping
IN MONTHS 9
IN WEEKS 36
STUDY HOURS 620
STUDY HOURS PER WEEK 17
Making most out of your training
It is very important to make the most of your training opportunity. Please note it is your responsibility to do this. To optimise your own learning and successful completion, undertake to do the following:
- Be a willing participant;
- Work with fellow student;
- Respect other people’s opinions;
- Ensure you have a clear understanding of the assessment requirements;
- Take responsibility for the quality of evidence that you submit to the Assessor;
- Keep track of your progress;
- Complete and submit all assessment on time, tasks using clear and concise language;
- Be willing to contact your trainer/assessor if you do not understand the training activity or assessment task.