Please find below important information about Think Academy of Business and Technology. If you have any questions regarding the information contained here, do not hesitate to contact us on 1300 795 056 or email [email protected]. Our friendly student advisor will contact you shortly to answer any of your questions.
Think Academy of Business and Technology has carefully structured its Assessments to include a variety of formats which will enhance your understanding:
Multiple choice questions
Case studies and Short Answer questions
Accounting Software simulation questions
TABT is also registered with the Victoria Departments of Public Transport. Students enrolled in full-time courses, may be eligible for public transport concession. Eligibility criteria apply. For more information please contact:
Making most out of your training
It is very important to make the most of your training opportunity. Please note it is your responsibility to do this. To optimise your own learning and successful completion, undertake to do the following:
• Be a willing participant;
• Work with fellow student;
• Respect other people’s opinions;
• Ensure you have a clear understanding of the assessment requirements;
• Take responsibility for the quality of evidence that you submit to the Assessor;
• Keep track of your progress;
• Complete and submit all assessment on time, tasks using clear and concise language;
• Be willing to contact your trainer/assessor if you do not understand the training activity or assessment task.