Think Academy of Business and Technology offers a range of training products and services which include the following:
- FNS40215 Certificate IV in Bookkeeping
- FNS50615 Diploma of Financial Planning
As an RTO, Think Academy of Business and Technology is bound to comply with the Standards for Registered Training Organisations (SRTOs) 2015. Training Services provided to students follow policies and processes developed to meet the VET Quality Framework and SRTOs 2015.
Think Academy of Business and Technology is committed to providing quality training and assessment services to its students.
We aim to:
- Provide training and assessment services that meet industry needs and trends;
- Deliver high quality, innovative and engaging training;
- Maintain a person-centred approach; Foster relationships with our students, supporting them through their career;
- Provide flexible learning opportunities;
- Provide a supportive, facilitative and open learning environment;
- Ensure all training is delivered by qualified trainer and assessors with the necessary skills and experience;
- Ensure all training is continually monitored and improved;
- Maintain a healthy and effective learning environment for students;
DOWNLOAD A COURSE GUIDE
Our course guide outlines the skills and knowledge required to complete a qualification. It also provides the information on fees, duration, units and entry requirements.
DOWNLOAD ENROLMENT FORM
To enrol in a course students are required to complete the enrolment form and email to [email protected] Students will be contacted to confirm their placement.
DOWNLOAD STUDENT HANDBOOK
Our student handbook provide you with a quick reference about training programs, policies and processes, roles and responsibilities. Grab your copy today.