RG146 Compliant Superannuation
Superannuation Adviser is designed for individuals requiring RG146 compliance to provide advice on regulated Superannuation products (ie. both general AND personal Advice). Any person who provides Superannuation advice must have an industry specific accreditation (known as RG146 certification).
This is an ASIC accredited course that covers:
- DFP 1 – Financial Planning Advice
- DFP 3 – Superannuation and Retirement Planning Advice
The Superannuation Adviser course will equipped you with both the skills and knowledge required to deliver quality compliant advice to clients on personal and business superannuation, retirement income stream products, pensions rollovers and annuities.
Career opportunities include positions in banks, insurance companies, superannuation fund providers, accounting and financial planning practices.
- Financial planner/adviser
- Associate financial planner/adviser (i.e. a junior)
- Financial Planning practice manager
- Compliance officer at a financial planning firm/AFSL
- Call center adviser for a Retail Superannuation Fund provider
- Call center adviser for a Wholesale Superannuation Fund provider
- Call center adviser for an Industry Superannuation Fund provider
- Back-office Superannuation operations officer
- Superannuation corporate actions support officer
Upon successful completion of the Superannuation Adviser course, students will meet the education requirements of ASIC Regulatory Guide 146 (RG146) for providing general and personal advice in superannuation to retail clients.
Distance – $499
Workshop – $1499