RG146 Compliant Insurance
Life Insurance Adviser is designed for individuals requiring RG146 compliance to provide advice on regulated Insurance products (ie. both general AND personal Advice). Any person who provides Life Insurance advice must have an industry specific accreditation (known as RG146 certification).
This is an ASIC accredited course that covers:
- DFP1 – Financial Planning Advice
- DFP2 – Risk Protection Advice
The Life Insurance Adviser course will
Career opportunities include positions in banks, insurance companies, accounting and financial planning practices.
- Financial planner/adviser
- Associate financial planner/adviser (i.e. a junior)
- Financial Planning practice manager
Complianceofficer at a financial planning firm/AFSL
centeradviser for an Insurance provider
- Back-office insurance operations officer
Upon successful completion of the Life Insurance Adviser course, students will meet the education requirements of ASIC Regulatory Guide 146 (RG146) for providing general and personal advice in Life Insurance to retail clients.
Distance – $495
Workshop – $995